[Equest-users] Excessive cooling capacity and "insufficient heating capability" warnings

Gonzalo Lema GLema at sumacinc.com
Thu Nov 20 07:03:27 PST 2014

Hi Julien,
Sorry for that, it was my first question in the forum.

Please find it attached.

Best,

SUMAC
Gonzalo Lema | Mechanical Engineer | LEED GA
Tel: +1.773.857.7906 Ext 7009 (Chicago, USA)
Tel: +1.305.814.8805 (Miami, USA)
Tel: +511.253.5355 (Lima, Perú)
Tel: +593.4.600.0613 (Guayaquil, Ecuador)
Tel: + 571.3151985 (Bogotá, Colombia)
glema at sumacinc.com<mailto:glema at sumacinc.com>
www.sumacinc.com<http://www.sumacinc.com/>