[Equest-users] 回复: DOE2.1e simulation

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Thu Nov 20 14:16:50 PST 2014

Netty,

I probably have older versions of DOE-2.1E sitting in old backup tapes and even floppy
disks.  Furthermore, since the DOE-2 program is compiled using an update procedure, it is
possible to backtrack the mod files to produce virtually any previous version of the
program.  However, I have to ask what is your need and interest in obtaining previous
versions of DOE-2.1E?   Are you trying to reconcile results running different versions of
the program, etc. ?

One further complication with DOE-2.1E versioning is that starting around Version 120, the
versions bifurcated between the LBNL and JJH, with each maintaining its own version
numbers for subsequent modifications.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.