[Equest-users] Why does a big summer heating exist?

冷面寒枪 503271081 at qq.com
Sat Nov 22 03:31:28 PST 2014

Hi eQUEST users,
   I am doing  a eQUEST model for LEED Baseline,however, after runing,many warnings are generated in SIM file and have a larger summer heating,I can not find the reason for this.Anyone can help me?Any suggetion is appriciated!Attachment is my inp , pd2 file and weather data.

 Below are warings in SIM File

 **WARNING**********************************************************************
             ZONE E13 West Perim Zn (G.W8)
             might have insufficient heating capability.
             Check that the SYSTEM or ZONE HEATING-CAPACITY plus this
             ZONEs BASEBOARD-RATING is adequate to maintain the ZONE
             specified DESIGN-HEAT-T for the calculated peak ZONE load
             (see LS-A or LS-B for the ZONE peak load.)
              ZONE E13 West Perim Zn (G.W8)         has a THERMOSTAT-TYPE
             of REVERSE-ACTION, which, when added to the issues listed
             in the messages above, will cause excessive underheating.
  **WARNING**********************************************************************
             ZONE E13 NNW Perim Zn (G.NNW10)
             might have insufficient heating capability.
             Check that the SYSTEM or ZONE HEATING-CAPACITY plus this
             ZONEs BASEBOARD-RATING is adequate to maintain the ZONE
             specified DESIGN-HEAT-T for the calculated peak ZONE load
             (see LS-A or LS-B for the ZONE peak load.)
              ZONE E13 NNW Perim Zn (G.NNW10)       has a THERMOSTAT-TYPE
             of REVERSE-ACTION, which, when added to the issues listed
             in the messages above, will cause excessive underheating.

  赵永青
 长沙绿建节能科技有限公司
长沙市韶山中路438号
电话:13574805636