[Equest-users] Questions regarding baseline envelope

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 16:52:41 PDT 2014

Chris:

That is why I stay in the DD Wizard to building the ASHRAE 90.1 model;, so that all of what you speculate is the easier way comes true.

THEN, I can go to the Detail Edit and put in my lighting watts/sf, any process loads, and outside lights. Done with the BASE model.

NOW I make a copy of the Base, call it Proposed, then make all the changes to make the Proposed model.

In THIS way, I have my Base model NAILED. Most important to those LEED reviewers.

John R. Aulbach, PE