[Equest-users] Still need an answer on eQuest 3.65 3-D rendering

Byron Burns B.Burns at ha-inc.com
Tue Oct 21 13:20:55 PDT 2014

John,

I am not sure if it works in v3.65, but in v3.64 sometimes you can right click in the viewing window, and select reset camera.   The trick is to right click without clicking on the non-visible parts of the building.  If the building is there then the right click menu doesn't have the reset camera option.  So maybe try clicking in the corners where there is less likelihood of the model being.  If that does not work you can go to 3-D image properties and try to input some values from a model that is working correctly.

I am not sure what causes it exactly but I have had it happen when I was trying to zoom on the geometry.

I hope that is helpful,

Byron D. Burns, EIT, BEMP
Energy Engineer, Building Sciences Studio

H&A | Hankins & Anderson | www.ha-inc.com<http://www.ha-inc.com>