[Equest-users] Global Parameter expression problem

David Reddy david at 360-analytics.com
Mon Oct 27 09:14:16 PDT 2014

If you specifying this expression in the input file you would use:

{(#PA("EXT-LTG-MAX") + #PA("EXT-LTG-MIN")) / 2}

If you specifying this expression in the eQUEST UI, you would use:

(#PA("EXT-LTG-MAX") + #PA("EXT-LTG-MIN")) / 2

Should work unless you are applying the expression to a keyword that
does not support a numeric expression, like an enumerated list.

-David