[Equest-users] LEED app g model systems

Matthew J. Baron mbaron at wendelcompanies.com
Wed Oct 29 08:19:10 PDT 2014

HI Samuel,
Thanks for the input. My follow up question would be do I then treat the office as an individual system and use a system 3 based on the sqft? And similarly for the parking and service areas would I then use system 5?

Thanks,
Matthew J. Baron, PE
[wendel EM]

Wendel, 140 John James Audubon Pkwy, Suite 201, Buffalo, NY 14228
p 716.688.0766   f 716.625.6825   e mbaron at wendelcompanies. com   w wendelcompanies. com

ARCHITECTURE    ENGINEERING    PLANNING    ENERGY SERVICES    CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived.  If you have received this email in error, please call us immediately and destroy the entire email. If this email is not intended for you, any reading, distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.