[Equest-users] Double facade construction and LEED

PKConsulting pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:28:35 PDT 2014

Has anyone successfully modeled and submitted a building with a double facade construction for LEED compliance?

I have an office building project in Mexico with this design characteristic and wanted to check/gain advice on a potential submission approach that would gain LEED/GBCI acceptance.   Shall I submit this construction under an "exceptional calculation" method?

My other confusion is how to reference this proposed construction via the Appendix A tables for my table 1.4 data?

Any advice, examples, suggestions, and opinions are welcomed!  Please help... I'm feeling lost on how to present this construction so that GBCI will accept it.

Pasha
Ph: 308-763-1593