[Equest-users] Equest project files

Omar ElRawy o_osama at live.com
Thu Sep 11 01:44:24 PDT 2014

Hi Milind,              You can find sample projects with the installed eQuest on your computer (browse my documents/eQUEST 3-64 Projects/ T2408 Samples), you can also go through eQuest directly, right-click on any field in the program to get the help for it.
Regards,
Omar ElRawy, LEED AP BD+C
LEED Project Manager
EA Sustainable Building Consultants