[Equest-users] eQuest Queries

Fakeha Sehar fakeha_s at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 13:04:36 PDT 2015

I have couple of queries related to eQuest. Hope someone can promptly reply.
1. The default values like light intensity etc are based on California Title 24?2. I have specified 4 floors above the ground but in the DD wizard I only see 3 floors specified when it comes to assigning windows to floors manually or defining activity areas.3.My building model has 4 floors above ground and one basement but in addition to this the building has two extensions (connected to the main building) , these have an auditorium and gallery located only on the ground floor. How can I define that these two extensions only have ground floor while the rest of the building has 5 floors?4. One of my building has ground floor and a mezzanine floor. How can the mezzanine floor be defined in eQuest?
RegardsFakeha Sehar