[Equest-users] 3-D Geometry View

Lapierre, Patrick plapierre at bpa.ca
Thu Aug 6 06:40:02 PDT 2015

While in your 3D view, right click on the background and click « Reset Camera ». You should see the axis reappear in the background.
Now simply click on another module (such as Internal Loads) and go back to your 3D view in Building Shell.

Everything should be back to normal.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0D02B.DD44A920]

Patrick Lapierre_ing.
plapierre at bpa.ca