[Equest-users] Deleting Active Zone

Matthew J. Baron mbaron at wendelcompanies.com
Thu Aug 13 11:58:25 PDT 2015

Instead of merging the points you need to delete them…

Thank you,
Matthew J. Baron, PE

[cid:image006.png at 01D0D5D8.8510B020]

Wendel, Centerpointe Corporate Park, 375 Essjay Road, Suite 200, Williamsville, NY 14221 [cid:image003.jpg at 01D0D5D8.85058C90]
p. 716.688.0766   tf. 877.293.6335   e. mbaron at wendelcompanies.com   w. wendelcompanies. com

architecture  |  engineering  |  planning  |  energy efficiency  |  construction management

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived.  Any unlicensed distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.