[Equest-users] Materials for baseline model

Matthew J. Baron mbaron at wendelcompanies.com
Tue Feb 10 03:29:38 PST 2015

Hi Zane,
If you go to the link in the thread http://www.rmi.org/rmi/ModelingTools and scroll down to “additional resources” and click “Sample DOE-2 input file snippets for ASHRAE Baseline Components<http://www.rmi.org/Content/Files/Sample%20ASHRAE%20Baseline%20DOE2.2%20Input%20Text%20Snippets.txt>” you’ll get the attached information. I believe this is what you’re looking for, keep in mind it is specific to climate zone 4A, be sure to cross reference the values/layers with 90.1 for your climate zone.

Thanks,
Matthew J. Baron, PE
[wendel EM]

Wendel, 140 John James Audubon Pkwy, Suite 201, Buffalo, NY 14228
p 716.688.0766   f 716.625.6825   e mbaron at wendelcompanies. com   w wendelcompanies. com

ARCHITECTURE    ENGINEERING    PLANNING    ENERGY SERVICES    CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived.  If you have received this email in error, please call us immediately and destroy the entire email. If this email is not intended for you, any reading, distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.