[Equest-users] What do reports report?

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:06:29 PST 2015

LS-A is for the space or whole building depending on which cooling load
value you are looking at, without the systems. LS-D is for the whole
building. SS-D is for all the systems together. SS-A is for a particular
system. SS-D will include the outdoor air, and the thermostat setting you
are using. If you have only one system in the building, SS-D and SS-A will
be same.