[Equest-users] Question - Final parametric runs for building rotations

Nicholas Caton ncaton at catonenergy.com
Thu Feb 12 20:53:01 PST 2015

+1 tip:

Whether you use the compliance ruleset or not to develop your baseline,
once everything is totally ready to go and you you have your parametric
runs set up and simulated, a handy feature I do make regular use of is the
“Export >  LEED Results (CSV)…” feature under the File menu.  This
organizes end use consumptions/demand in a way that makes filling out the
online EAp2 template about as painless as one could hope for…

~Nick

*NICK CATON, P.E.*
*Owner*

*Caton Energy Consulting*