[Equest-users] Parametric runs and user expressions

David Reddy david at 360-analytics.com
Tue Feb 24 09:06:02 PST 2015

Julien,
For the main set of DOE-2 commands/keywords, the symbol values are
defined in the BDLKEY.OUT file that is included in the Data\DOE-2 folder
of eQUEST installs.

Below is a screen shot of an example.  In many cases, the SV for an
enumeration is the same as the index # of the list as presented in the
eQ interface, but there are exceptions.