[Equest-users] Parametric runs and user expressions

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 22:20:24 PST 2015

Hi Gang:
Got what should be a simple questions for the gurus..
I have a building which has two water cooled chillers on the first 4 floors. I also have about 30 floors of water cooled DX units. I have a cooling tower and condenser loop set up for the 1st four floors. I am having trouble setting up the water cooled loop for the 30 floors of DX units.
Can anyone give me a simple example?
Thanks.
John R. Aulbach, PE