[Equest-users] Facade glass dissappeared

Muthu muthuharr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 08:03:21 PST 2015

Hi all,

Wish u all a Happy new year 2015.

Iam modeling a building in wizard mode. My project has glasses wrapped on
all the four facades (total18 floors). I  fixed the glasses for almost 14
floors without any error. I have encountered a problem while fixing glass
for 15th floor. After fixing the glasses when I click done and come back to
the custom glass placement window I find my glasses get dissappeared till
particular width  of the facade.
I did rezoning all the spaces. I checked the  flr to flr height. It is same
as I had done for all the other 14 floors. Iam now trying to  import the
footprint for 15th floor again.
Could someone help me out to fix this issue?

Regards,
Muthu