[Equest-users] Unmet hours Sim File Discrepancy

Kevin Kyte KKyte at watts-ae.com
Tue Jan 6 06:39:54 PST 2015

Greetings, I have 1320 hrs above cooling throttling range as seen in the BEPS report of the sim file.

However, I am attempting to identify which zone is causing the unmet hours and have been unable to locate the problem zone.

The SS-F report only shows a few zones with a couple few hours unmet, nothing adding up to 1320.  And the Air-side Summary Report is showing 0% hrs ouside thrl-range.
I thought there was one something that showed the real unmet hours total in the Space Loads Report somewhere but I am unable to find it.

Thanks for the help.

Kevin