[Equest-users] Source VS site EUI

Farid Pour farid.pour at hok.com
Tue Jan 6 10:04:53 PST 2015

Hi,
Sorry  this question is not about eQUEST, but I thought you might be able to help me. I am in process of calculating the carbon foot print of my building. I have the values for electricity and fossil fuel EUIs.
I also have a report from energy star (https://portfoliomanager.energystar.gov/pdf/reference/Emissions.pdf ) that explain how to calculate the carbon footprint of the building. however, I am not sure that I need to use source EUI in my calculation or site EUI.

Can you please explain?
Thanks,
Fred