[Equest-users] DOE2.2 defaults

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:00:25 PST 2015

Thanks Chris,

Very helpful tutorial, and the DIAGNOSTIC DEFAULTS is really useful!

I've got to say, I'm impressed by how much faster it runs in command line
v. eQuest.

If you happen to have to run with either eQuest 3-64 and 3-65 libs on a
regular basis and want to avoid having to modify the usrlib.dat each time,
you can easily modify the DOE22.BAT (or create an alternative version in
the same folder).

I've attached one that does that and also autoselects EXE48r as the
version, in case someone find it interesting (feel free to modify as you
see fit!)

Change the extension to .BAT (I put it as .txt because all antiviruses
freak when they see a bat file...)
Put it in the same folder at DOE22.BAT, and assuming your path is already
set, by typing in a command prompt "DOE22j" you'll get the full description
of its usage including examples.

Cheers,
Julien

--