[Equest-users] Baseline DOAS for LEED

Zoeteman, Mark R. mrzoeteman at FTCH.com
Fri Jan 23 15:19:04 PST 2015

Nick,
Click on “Credit Library” in prerequisite:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D03739.11AC6A40]

Then “Resources”:

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D03739.11AC6A40]

Then “Minimum Energy Performance Calculator”:

[cid:image011.jpg at 01D03739.11AC6A40]

Then “Download” and you’ll get attached spreadsheet:

[cid:image012.jpg at 01D03739.11AC6A40]

Mark Zoeteman, PE, CEM, HBDP, LEED AP O+M • Senior Mechanical Engineer • 616-464-3739 • www.ftch.com<http://www.ftch.com/>
Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc. • engineers, scientists, architects, constructors

From: Equest-users [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Nicholas Caton
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 6:10 PM
To: Nathan Miller; Cam Fitzgerald; Paul Diglio; equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Baseline DOAS for LEED

Not to derail, but a related tangent:

1.        I cannot find the familiar short hyperlink list of downloadable EAp2 “credit resources” under the revamped LEED Online site... does this still exist and if so can anyone walk me through navigating there?

2.       What I did find, clicking around LEED Online while logged in, was a link suggesting this particular resource (and the older version at that!) is supposed to cost $120 ($100 for USGBC members): http://www.usgbc.org/resources/advanced-energy-modeling-leed-technical-manual

That isn’t a print copy, either…

I’ve collected 2 versions of the “Advanced Energy Modeling for LEED 2009” technical manual in my references over the years… I don’t recall paying for them (and some cursory googling shows they can still be easily found without cost)… Is this a different resource or am I an unwitting pirate?

~Nick
NICK CATON, P.E.
Owner

Caton Energy Consulting