[Equest-users] Ventilation

Berty, David David.Berty at covance.com
Fri Jan 30 05:44:19 PST 2015

I agree, input airflow rates as ACH instead of cfm/person or any other by changing the units in the wizard (drop-down box option). This is designed for and works well for process-driven ventilation rates.

David Berty, P.E.
Utility/Mechanical Engineer

T: +011.317.467.3294
M: +011.317.448.0482
Covance - Early Development
671 S. Meridian, Greenfield, IN 46140-5006