[Equest-users] Shell with only part of the roof exposed

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:53:50 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

I will like to have a different perspective.
The thing that i want to suggest is in the wizard mode itself.
One can change the exterior roof to adiabatic in the wizard mode itself
which can be carried in detailed mode.

The thing that one has to do is to edit the third tab in wizard mode itself
with the help of following snapshot in the third screen.

[image: Inline image 1]

This window is from eQUEST 3.65 itself.This was also there in eQUEST 3.64.
This will change the roof properties.

Thanks,
Sharad.Kumar
Green Horizon Consulting LLP.