[Equest-users] Differen zoning pattern for cooling and heating

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 04:13:39 PDT 2015

Hi Pranita,

In your example, there's absolutely no problem considering that the
baseboards are zonal systems. Whatever the HVAC system you select, you can
always add baseboard under the "preheat/baseboard" section.

So model one system that is your AHU and put the two zones that have
cooling under it. And model another HVAC system for the zones that have
only heating.

Best,

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA