[Equest-users] VFD Pumping

Joe Fleming joe at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Thu Jun 18 12:28:27 PDT 2015

Hi Michael,

To add to what Paul mentioned about 2-way valves;

What are your building loads looking like in the eQuest output reports?
There are 2 potential scenarios that may lead to limited savings from a
properly modeled VFD installation;

1.       If the pump is under sized for the loads input

2.       If the loads are constant and mostly internal

Kind Regards

Joe Fleming |  PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP

Commissioning Agent & Energy Consultant | The Spinnaker Group

 <mailto:joe at thespinnakergroupinc.com> joe at thespinnakergroupinc.com

Cell  561-602-3132  |  Office  754-800-3100