[Equest-users] Can't find the source of space heat elec use

Chris Baker CBaker at cci-alliance.com
Thu Jun 25 11:33:31 PDT 2015

Ahhh nice!  Thank you sir.

-Chris

From: James Hansen [mailto:jhansen at ghtltd.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:32 AM
To: Chris Baker
Subject: RE: Can't find the source of space heat elec use

Yeah, you already answered the question yourself :)  Boiler EIR for electric is 0.0024.  Set that to 0 and it goes away.

GHT Limited
James Hansen, PE, LEED AP, BEMP
Senior Associate
1110 N. Glebe Road, Suite 300
Arlington, VA 22201
703.243.1200 (main)
703.338.5754 (direct/cell)

[GHT Limited_50th_Vector_2C_Transparent.png]

www.ghtltd.com<http://www.ghtltd.com/>

A Virginia SWaM Certified Small Business: SBE 683839
A Federal Small Business: NAICS Code 541330