[Equest-users] Question regarding fuel use

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:09:02 PDT 2015

Hi Chris,

I want to add something.
One can check the peak demand of any hour for the month with the help of
following snapshot:

[image: Inline image 1]

This is as per the model files sent yesterday on equest-users. It has peak
fuel demand of 1.45 X 10 ^ 6 Btuh for the first hour of the month of
January (checked from the CSV exported hourly result file).
Also you can check that this comes from the reports tab in the result view
mode.
Similarly you can check the number of zeros in the peak demand from your
present model files as you might have made changes.

The same 1.45 X 10 ^ 6 has been reflected as 1.4 MBTU/HR in PS-E report in
yesterday's model.
So you are right with 5893.5 MBTU= 5.89 X 10 ^ 9 BTU. Here in PS-E report
MBTU means million BTU.
And also the peak end use is nothing but peak demand.I am not that sure
what is the difference but the other reports suggests me that.

Thanks,
Sharad.Kumar
Green Horizon Consulting LLP
Gurgaon.