[Equest-users] (no subject)

Harmon, Amy aharmon at sbmce.com
Mon Mar 2 09:48:13 PST 2015

I received the following comment back from USGBC and was hoping someone could help shed some light on this for me.

Table EAp2-5 indicates peak demands have been reported for the Baseline and Proposed cases; however, these values do not coincide with the energy modeling outputs provided.  For example, Table EAp2-5 indicates the Proposed Case lighting peak is 879.8 MBH (257.8 kWh); however, the PS-F report indicates the peak Proposed Case lighting power is 34.022 KW.  Review the energy modeling output reports and remove any demand value inconsistencies.

The project was designed around a uniform electric rate of $0.0703/kWh and this amount was entered in the Electric Utility Charge screen 4 of 7 in the wizard mode (photo attached).

Is the USGBC comment aimed at the utility rate or is it something that needs addressed back in Wizard mode?  If so, how do I go about fixing it?

Any help / guidance is much appreciated.
Thanks!

Amy Harmon
Mechanical Engineer
Scheeser Buckley Mayfield LLC
1540 Corporate Woods Parkway
Uniontown, OH 44685
Phone: (330) 896-4664 ext. 107
Direct: (330) 526-2707
Fax: (330) 896-9180
aharmon at sbmce.com<mailto:aharmon at sbmce.com>
www.sbmce.com<http://www.sbmce.com/>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

Thank you