[Equest-users] Electric Peak Demand

Chris Baker CBaker at cci-alliance.com
Mon Mar 2 13:58:48 PST 2015

With results view open, left click on “reports” tab at the bottom left of the screen.

Your energy demand reports will be listed.

You can use those reports to get your peak demand numbers.

You may even want to check the eap2 tables (excel file), if you know what that is, to check the electrical demand being claimed for lighting, plug load power density, etc…

That would also help find inconsistencies in peak demand being claimed.

-Chris