[Equest-users] DD Wizard multiple shell modeling issues

Jason McColly jasondx1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:25:53 PST 2015

Hi group,
Thanks for the years of topic help and resources you have provided. This is
my first time asking a question so here goes.... I'm doing some pretty
simple modeling in the DD Wizard and have run across this issue with shells
for the first time ever....
Whenever I add the 5th floor to this structure, it ALWAYS offsets a set
distance even though I have "directly above 4th floor" selected. I have
tried to redraw the floor numerous times, delete and re-add, specify exact
coordinates, etc. Alas, it always depicts the floor offset. Any help on
this is greatly appreciated.
[image: Inline image 1]

Cheers,
Jason