[Equest-users] Excessive summer heating

Harmon, Amy aharmon at sbmce.com
Fri Mar 6 06:57:34 PST 2015

I received comments back from the LEED reviewers; they comment that I have excessive summer heating.  Prior to submitting to USGBC, I had already fooled with the throttling range and system cooling control to warmest.  Tweaking those helped with the unmet heating hours I had previously.  Could messing with those 2 items before have caused the excessive summer heating?  Any suggestions to lower the excessive summer heating?  I've attached the inp and pd2 file.  I'm running version 3.64.
Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Amy Harmon
Mechanical Engineer
Scheeser Buckley Mayfield LLC
1540 Corporate Woods Parkway
Uniontown, OH 44685
Phone: (330) 896-4664 ext. 107
Direct: (330) 526-2707
Fax: (330) 896-9180
aharmon at sbmce.com<mailto:aharmon at sbmce.com>
www.sbmce.com<http://www.sbmce.com/>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

Thank you