[Equest-users] Building Area Method

Cam Fitzgerald cam at energyopportunities.com
Thu Mar 12 09:49:37 PDT 2015

Good afternoon, Steve,

Table G3.1#6(Baseline indicates that the same categorization procedure
should be used. If you want to use the building area method in the Baseline
then the same method should be used in the Proposed. If the project includes
more than one building type in Table 9.5.1, then the average LPD in the
proposed case must be calculated separately and applied for each area
separately.

Hope this helps!

Cam Fitzgerald

Energy Opportunities/a 7group company