[Equest-users] Building Geometry

Charudatta Joshi cjoshi.energy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:21:06 PDT 2015

Inside edge is better in your case. Just make sure you model exterior
constructions using the layers input, so you account for thermal mass.

(Larger projects can be modeled with outside edge of walls so your modeled
area matches what's declared as total building area in the architectural
drawings, or in other LEED credits, as applicable).

CJ