[Equest-users] BEPS report not jiving with total energy consumption in LEED template

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Fri Mar 20 13:14:08 PDT 2015

Converting both of those utility prices you mention to imperial units, the pricing seems to check out for order of magnitude of what should be expected...million seems to be correct.

In the LEED form it is more likely that MBH = 1,000 x Btu per hour, and kBtu obviously is 1,000 Btu. MBtu in eQUEST I believe is million, MMBtu as you have noted.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Grumman/Butkus Associates