[Equest-users] eQuest LPD input output disagree

Dale elegant elegantdale at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:49:08 PDT 2015

Dear all:

I'm modeling a 700000 sqft warehouse, everything works fine, except in BEPU
report it shows a 360.310 KWH /SQFT-YR GROSS-AREA, which doesn't make any
sense. The utility rates are correct, under Quality control reports, it
indicates errors of the peak lighting load of 67.74 w/sqft and peak
miscellaneous equipment load of 40.91 w/sqft. I did input LPD and EPD with
around 0.6 w/sqft and 0.5 w/sqft, the corresponding schedules are correct,
the building area in each floor and each zone are correct, the total energy
demand looks about right for the size of building.

But at some point the model makes the LPD output 100 times bigger than what
I input, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any advices,
thanks!

Qing