[Equest-users] Reply: The problem of minimum equipment efficiency requirement of Ashrae 90.1-2007

赵永青 503271081 at qq.com
Sun May 24 05:34:14 PDT 2015

Hi,Julien

I understand his meaning is keep a constant efficiency and I know the flat efficiency in equest is a curve that is y=x, but I can't  confirm if a constant efficiency is Ashrae 90.1-2007's original intent.

 Yongqing Zhao
 Changsha Green Building & Energy Saving Technology CO.,LTD
NO.438,Shaoshan Road,Changsha,Hunan,China
Telephone:13574805636
 Email:zhaoyongqing1987 at 126.com
          503271081 at qq.com