[Equest-users] eQUEST wish list - DOAS capabilities?

Michael Mantai mmantai at systemworcx.com
Tue Sep 1 12:54:16 PDT 2015

I would like to have capabilities to model different options for
dehumidification, such as reheat with a crossflow heat exchanger, dessicant
wheel, energy recovery wheel (on supply side), hot gas reheat, etc.  Most of
the systems we see in the southeast cool to nominally 55F for
dehumidification much of the year, then reheat to neutral (70F) air to the
space.