[Hap-users] [SPAM-header] - Re: help - Email found in subject

Reba Schaber Rschaber at PHMECH.com
Thu Mar 31 09:42:53 PDT 2011

See attached FAQ.  I think it explains the issue and how the unoccupied t'stat setpoint affects this.

               PH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
         Reba Schaber    Mechanical Engineer, P.E.
                                     LEED Accredited Professional
1660 N. Alvernon Way                Voice: (520) 731-2060
Tucson, Arizona 85712                Fax: (520) 731-2061
                        rschaber at phmech.com<mailto:rschaber at phmech.com>
________________________________
From: hap-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:hap-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Ananth K
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:47 PM
To: varun kulkarni
Cc: hap-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Hap-users] [SPAM-header] - Re: help - Email found in subject

Varun,

Thank you for your inputs.

I did change the supply air temp and zone cfm etc using the user defined values and got the confirmation for 1 of 1. But wonder why the software does not hit the target thermostat rather it says 0 of 1 okay!! Maybe I am missing some inputs or this is the case will everybody? And we adjust the points by user defined values?

Regards,
Ananth