[Hap-users] Deman Control Ventilation and User-Defined supply air CFM

Matthew Scott MScott at nefisher.com
Fri Nov 2 13:46:16 PDT 2012

I have four RTUs in my LEED Project and each one is intended to have
Demand Control Ventilation. When I run the simulation, what is the
correct way to specify the design supply CFM as scheduled, but also
specify the design ventilation CFM and still get credit for having CO2
controls? It appears if I simply use the User-Defined Sizing mode, the
ventilation settings (including DCV) get ignored and the maximum design
value for ventilation is used.

Matt Scott

N.E. Fisher & Associates, Inc.

329 East Second St, 2nd Flr