[Hap-users] LEED System type 5: Supply Air Temp Reset (Orlinvelin Hotmail)

Aaron Smith asmith at mreng.ca
Mon Nov 12 07:30:28 PST 2012

Orlin,

When you are describing the Chilled Water Plant in the "configuration" tab
you can reset the Leaving Chilled Water Temperature (LCHWT) by outdoor air
temperature schedule or by Load (Constant RWT).  Refer to the attached
screen shot.  I believe 90.1 allows either.

Aaron Smith, P.Eng
M&R Engineering

Message: 1