[Hap-users] Total Wall area for each orientation

Matthew Scott MScott at nefisher.com
Thu Mar 21 05:45:32 PDT 2013

The new spreadsheet has instructions that say to enter the area for the
North-facing or nearest North-facing, East-facing or nearest East-facing
and so on... So I guess it's up to us to divvy up all of our Northeast,
Southeast, Southwest, and Northwest-facing exposures however we see fit
or whichever way works out to meeting the LEED restrictions of how much
glass area you're allowed on each exposure.

Matt Scott

N.E. Fisher & Associates, Inc.

329 East Second St, 2nd Flr

Boyertown, PA 19512