[Hap-users] HAP Software - Chilled Water Variable Speed Pump Performance Curve.

Kamaraj, Karthikeyan kamaraj.k at pbworld.com
Sun Nov 10 20:21:47 PST 2013

Hi All,

We are using HAP software for Building Energy Analysis. We are unable to find out what is the in-built Chilled water variable speed pump performance curve in the software.

If anybody know kindly assist. Thank you.

 Regards,

Karthikeyan Kamaraj
M. Sc (Builindg Science), B. Arch, LEED AP (ID+C), Certified Green Mark Manager (Singapore), GBI Facilitator (Malaysia)
Senior Engineer, Environmentally Sustainable Design
Parsons Brinckerhoff
300 Beach Road #05-00
The Concourse
Singapore 199555
Singapore
+65 6533 7333 (office)
+65 6395 5624 (direct)
+65 6533 7707 (fax)

kamaraj.k at pbworld.com

www.pbworld.com<http://www.pbworld.com/>

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.