[Trace-users] Baseline Model Rotations

Greg Topp gtopp at rdfa.com
Tue Apr 7 10:06:21 PDT 2009

Actually it is easier than that.   if you pick Performance rating method
under calculate and review results and then select Alternative 1 and
then after running select Performance rating Method details you'll have
it.

Gregory C. Topp, P.E., LEED-AP

Roger D. Fields & Associates

4588 Kenny Road

Columbus, Ohio  43220-2777

P:  (614) 451-2248

F:  (614) 451-6628

E-mail:  gtopp at rdfa.com

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and protected by
copyright, and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use of this e-mail - by copying, distributing, or
otherwise disseminating its contents - is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this e-mail by mistake, notify the sender immediately, and
destroy all copies of this e-mail.  This e-mail may not be secure,
error-free, or free from malicious programs, such as viruses.  Roger D.
Fields & Associates shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may
result from any malicious programs, or from an unintended, unauthorized,
or unlawful use of this e-mail.