[Trace-users] Split System with DOAS for LEED

Bob Fassbender bob at energy-models.com
Thu Feb 3 14:30:02 PST 2011

Robert-

Sorry, but no, it is not acceptable to model as 1 system since your model
will not match your design documents, and your LEED reviewer will probably
have a system overload and die. You do not want that blood on your hands.

They are both very common points of confusion in TRACE (as John confirms!)
so I answered your questions at:
http://energy-models.com/forum/energy-modeling-software/trace-700/dedicated-oa-and-split-system#comment-1261

I posted an image too, and the post is pretty long, so I left it on the
forum.

I briefly addressed John's return air volume problem as well. Don't forget
to click the image to enlarge it!,

Bob