[Trace-users] IEQc7.1-1 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Anne Juran juran at summerconsultants.com
Thu Apr 5 06:27:13 PDT 2012

I've never uploaded a Trace report for this credit.  For standard spaces
(offices & classrooms) I've filled in the template and submitted Std 55,
Figure 5.2.1.1 with the anticipated winter and summer ranges drawn.

I had a more difficult project under version 2.2 that had locker rooms,
indoor pool, basketball arena, etc. that GBCI bounced on the first try.  My
response was probably overkill, but I didn't know how else to prove it to
them.  I submitted the various design conditions we had analyzed (200 people
for an event vs 3 for normal use, etc.) along with the supporting psych
charts and comfort factors (air velocity, metabolic rate, clothing level,
PPD, PMV, and overall "comfortable" or "uncomfortable" per 55.)