[Trace-users] New Trace User

Jim Pagliaro Jim at celticenergy.com
Mon Jun 18 07:22:49 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am fairly new to Trane Trace and have a few basic questions that
hopefully can be answered easily:

1)       When creating zones, I realize that there needs to be at least
a "perimeter zone" (for each wall exposure) and an interior zone, per
floor.  What is the easiest way to create a perimeter zone?  Do you need
to create each specific room that has an exposure to exterior walls?

2)      It looks like you need to create your own domestic how water
equipment in the equipment libraries section....correct?

Thank you in advance for your help!

James Pagliaro, CEM, CMVP, LEED AP

Energy Engineer

Celtic Energy, Inc.

701 Hebron Ave

Glastonbury, CT 06033

860-882-1515

www.celticenergy.com

Celtic Energy...Energy Solutions for a Sustainable Future