[Trace-users] On site renewable energy NC v2.2

AChapin at sriregistrar.com AChapin at sriregistrar.com
Fri Sep 28 13:23:42 PDT 2012

Hi Karen,

If it was me, I would just use PVWatts (http://www.nrel.gov/rredc/pvwatts/
) and then apply the energy savings to the output of TRACE in a
spreadsheet. However, the only way that I know how to model it directly
within TRACE is by following the instructions on this website,
http://energy-models.com/downloads/trace-700-solar-panel-estimator.

Alex N. Chapin, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainability Program Engineer

SRI Quality System Registrar
300 Northpointe Circle, Suite 304
Seven Fields, PA 16046
phone: 724.934.9000 x619; fax: 724.934.9145
AChapin at sriregistrar.com

Original Email:

Hi,

Does anybdy know how can you add PV energy to energy model ?... as base
utility? I?m looking into credits NC-v2.2 EAc2 Onsite Renewable energy and
they
want the percentage based on the energy model rate and annual energy cost.
How should I model it?

Regards,

Karen Smith