[Trace-users] Trace Trace gbXML Import Capabilities

Keegan Brochu kbrochu at glumac.com
Tue Dec 17 15:53:45 PST 2013

Trace Users,

Does anybody have the complete list of the elements Trace can import from a gbXML file.  I have the list from circa 2009, but was wondering if the import capabilities have been expanded in the recent updates.

Thanks for your help,
-Keegan

Keegan Brochu, P.E.
Mechanical Project Engineer

GLUMAC engineers for a sustainable future(tm)

150 California St., 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-4525

Office:   415.398.7667
Direct:   415.693.4026
Email:   kbrochu at glumac.com<mailto:kbrochu at glumac.com>

glumac.com<http://www.glumac.com/>
[cid:image001.png at 01CEFB3E.F7FA8E60]Glumac will be closed December 25th through January 1st in celebration of the holidays.
We look forward to returning to business on Thursday, January 2, 2014.
We wish you a happy and safe holiday season. [cid:image001.png at 01CEFB3E.F7FA8E60]