[Trace-users] Cooling Only (Design) Schedules and LEED Energy Modeling

Dahlstrom, Aaron ADahlstrom at in-posse.com
Mon Sep 16 09:09:51 PDT 2013

One more point - there are good "example" schedules at the end of the ASHRAE 90.1-2007 User's Manual.
We often use these as starting points, especially for speculative buildings.

Aaron

Aaron Dahlstrom, PE, LEED(r) AP
In Posse - A subsidiary of AKF| 1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1414, Philadelphia, PA 19102